Skip to content

General

3 results found

1. Website Improvement

Please put your headings page (Home, Store, Products, costs, etc.) on all pages, so one doesn't have to click "History" or the back button constantly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The reason there are no headings on some pages is because our knowledge base is hosted by uservoice so essentially it is a separate website from aircrow.com and we cannot edit the headers. We are however working on a brand new website which should be available soon. For now, you can open the knowledge base in a new tab on your internet browser. We are sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

2. Re: marketing dept

I am writing to request a product (s) for our 2015 Summer Best Products PR TOUR. I will be sharing product reviews with all of my friends and followers across the internet about how great your products are , everywhere online and not just in my blog. Here is where I will be sharing my reviews - on twitter @R47R where I have 46,000 followers, Facebook 5000 friends, Google 5000 friends, you tube 3000 subs, and my blog http://PopleBackyardFarm.Blogspot.com . I am very active online and have a great following that I think very highly of. Companies feel that working…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have done extensive research on implementing solar power to our Inflatable Scarecrows and are trying to find a cost effective solution. We do not have a time table at this time but look for this to occur sometime in the future.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base